We are a 'uniform' school. We believe it looks smart, wears well and contributes to a feeling of belonging to the school
Our uniform consists of:
- Red jumper or cardigan
- White shirt
- School tie - may be purchased from the school office, priced at £3.50
- Grey flannel trousers (boys or girls) / pleated grey skirt OR grey pinafore (girls) Boys - Grey Socks
- Girls - White socks or red/white/grey tights
- Sensible flat, black shoes (NO TRAINERS)
- Boys - Short sleeved red polo shirt, grey trousers (short or long), or shirt and red jumper
- Girls - Red checked dress and/or red jumper / cardigan
If sandals are worn, they must be black, red or white, flat, and not open toed or 'strappy'. Rubber beach shoes (crocs) are not suitable.
Jewellery - Please note that a wristwatch and stud earrings are the only items of jewellery allowed in school.
Nail polish is NOT allowed.
Hair colour should be natural and hair gel or "tramlines" are not allowed. Long hair should also be tied back.
School uniform without logos can be purchased from any local supermarket. We don't insist on uniform with logos on.
Uniform with Logos can be purchased from Crested Schoolwear in Walsall. Please see picture below with what can be bought from Crested Schoolwear, including book/PE bags and kit. Prices are also included in attachments below.
They are based at:
7 Victorian Arcade, Walsall, WS1 1RE
Tel: 01922 276266
Open: Mon-Sat 9-5-30
Please note ****
The Thomas Project at 196H Walsall Wood Road, Aldridge, by Lazy Hill Shops, has now arranged for a rail of Second Hand School Uniform to be outside of the Shop and lots more sizes inside for anyone who would like to purchase. All school uniform is £1.00 an item, School Jackets and Childrens Coats at £2.00. Any monies taken will go to support all the Thomas Project activities including the Foodbank.
They have a selection of Jumpers, Cardigans, and generic Shirts (white and blue), Trousers and Skirts, PE uniform, together with a selection of Girls' Summer Dresses.